How to look after your candle.
There are few easy, but very important steps to be taken in order to get the best experience out of the Green Beetle aromatherapy soy wax candles (or any candles).
1. The most important - to burn your candle safely. It must be placed on a heat proof surface, far from any flammable items and never unattended. Special caution must be taken for pets and children.
2. Each time you burn you candle let the wax pool melt completely. Extinguishing the candle too soon will cause tunneling and, in consequence, will damage (drown) the wick.
3. Once the candle is extinguished and cooled down, the wick should be trimmed, if necessary. It will prevent griming the wax.
4. The candle shouldn't be burnt for more then four hours in a row.
5. The candle should be disposed when less then half inch of the wax is left at the bottom. It will prevent overheating the container and possible damage to the surface.
6. Store your candles at the room temperature, away from direct sunlight and with the lid on.
Enjoy your experience with our Aromatherapy Soy Wax Candles and let us know, which one is your favorite!